A COUPLE OF CLEANERS
Last Updated on March 9, 2022. These Terms and Conditions are effective immediately.
A Couple of Cleaners LLC promises to provide quality service with the following:
- Providing a professional cleaning service that is licensed, bonded and insured.
- Providing trained cleaning person(s) on specified date(s) along with all cleaning supplies and equipment needed including vacuums.
In order to provide you with the best possible service; please
- Make your home accessible. The best method is typically providing A Couple of Cleaners LLC with a key, but it is not a requirement. A fee will be charged if we are unable to access your home. (see lockout policy below)
- Turn off alarm systems. If you choose to leave the alarm armed, we will not be held responsible for false alarms or misuse of the alarm system, no exceptions.
- Have your home picked up and ready to be cleaned. Hourly charges may be incurred if cleaning technicians require more time if your home is not ready to be cleaned.
- If we are requested to dust/clean inside of china cabinets or hutches, start laundry, wash dishes, clean small computer equipment, antiques or collections, or to use customer’s equipment (e.g. vacuum), customer agrees not to hold A Couple of Cleaners LLC or any of its employees responsible for any damage or breakage to any article, component, or system.
- We make every effort not to damage any items, but accidents do happen. We have liability protection for replacement or repair. Identical replacement will be attempted but not guaranteed. It is for this reason, we avoid cleaning requests for irreplaceable or sentimental items. Damage must be reported within 48 hours of service, after which the customer assumes liability.
- A Couple of Cleaners LLC cannot be responsible for any damage due to faulty and/or improper installation, lack of maintenance, or general wear and tear on any article, component, or system in the home.
- Complete customer service evaluations online at firstname.lastname@example.org or at time of service. Customer feedback helps us offer the highest quality of service to our clients.
Rescheduling, Cancellation and Lock-out Policy:
- We require 24-hour notice for reschedules or cancellations. There will be a fee of $60 for cancellations within 24 hours of scheduled cleaning and all lockouts.
- Our cleaning hours are from 9:00am to 5:00pm. If for any circumstance our staff is sent away or locked out from your home between these hours, there will be a cancellation fee of $60. We will make every effort to work within time frames requested, but ask not to be sent away during our working hours. (Exceptions can be made when customer or household member is ill and must remain in the home and similar emergencies, or for first-time cancellations.)
- We will make every attempt to reschedule company-initiated schedule changes due to holidays or extreme weather conditions as close to regular scheduled cleaning date as possible.
- If cancellation or rescheduling causes more than 3 weeks to lapse between cleanings, the next cleaning will be charged at the initial clean hourly rate for the customer’s location.
Other Information from A Couple of Cleaners LLC:
- To meet customer needs and their satisfaction, A Couple of Cleaners LLC reserves the option to reevaluate rates at any time.
- If customer requests changes to service that differs from original estimate, additional charges will be billed or a new estimate may be required.
- Due to exposed liability, we cannot care for pets, plants, or children.
A Couple of Cleaners LLC's 24-Hour Warranty
- If you are dissatisfied with a portion of your cleaning, let us know within 24-hours and we will send a crew back to your home to redo that area.
Payment Options and Policies
- We accept major credit or debit cards.
- A service charge of $35 will be added to all NSF Checks.
- Declined cards and unpaid balances will incur a service charge of $35 or 15% interest whichever is greater.
- Please mail all checks payable to A Couple of Cleaners LLC. If a check or cash is not paid at the time of service, your credit card will be charged.
- Verbal agreement to begin service indicated acceptance of Service Agreement and permission to charge credit card.
- All initial and one-time cleanings require pre-authorization based on the estimated time and currently hourly rates. The average hold on a card is $500. Some cleanings will have larger holds based on cleaning needs.
Pictures of Before and After the Cleaning
For first time customers and one-time customers, we take before and after photos of our work. These pictures are used for training, proof of performance, as well as promotion. If you do not want pictures taken of work areas in your home please notify us when you schedule your cleaning.
A Couple of Cleaners LLC
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO
© 2023 A Couple of Cleaners | All Rights Reserved